Thursday, May 21, 2015

Morris Blazer number 2!

I made another Morris Blazer - this one in some kind of mystery synthetic interlock. A bargain at £4 a metre! Feels a bit like ponte roma, but stretchier. It was easy to sew with, and much comfier as the blazer than the linen blend was.

I cut the same size - 6 at the shoulders grading to an 8 at the hem. But as you can see from the side photograph, it bags out quite a bit at the back. Although I don't really mind this, when I have some more time I thought I'd add two ties at the back to pull it in a little. 

I used the wrong side of the fabric for the blazer facing, which I think makes it look a bit rock... \m/ ! 

I love this pattern!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment